If you’re a person who loves to visit the spa, you can transform your bathroom to have a similar environment at home. According to Mark Roemer Oakland, there are numerous easy ways to change the look and feel of your bathroom to make it more welcoming and therapeutic. Let’s check out a few things you can do to transform your bathroom into a home spa right now:
Tips & Tricks
- Use earthy colors – Colors play a big role in your life and apparently for your home spa. Choosing the right one can be the difference between bliss and regret. That’s why you should go with earthy colors like bark brown, deep-sea blue, mushroom grey, fern or olive green, and more such colors. None of those colors are bright enough to dazzle you. Instead, they add to the calm environment with their neutral tones.
- Use wooden floorboards for the shower – You may be familiar with the wooden flooring and tiles in most spas and that’s the one expensive upgrade you can’t miss for your home spa. Moreover, slatted wooden floorboards don’t just feel good under your feet, but match the earthy tones mentioned above. As a bonus, you get to hide the ugly holes and drainage system on the floor.
- Get a shower filter – This is one of the few functional changes among a visual change dominated list. Installing a high-quality shower filter can make a significant difference that’s instantly noticeable. Good quality shower filters have multiple-stage filtration that removes bacteria, heavy metals, and other contaminants from the water and also softens the water flow. It makes you feel rejuvenated and stimulates the pores on your skin.
- Don’t hide the massage stones – Spa massage stones shouldn’t be hidden from sight when they look so gorgeous. You should embrace the look and incorporate it into the overall ambiance. You can also accentuate the dark stones with vibrant and fresh flowers and foliage. To highlight the stones, make sure that the flowers and leaves are smaller in size and complement the hue of the stones.
- A bathmat – A bathmat is quintessential for your home spa experience. It’s aesthetically pleasing and also gives you a great sensation every time you step on it. You can get bathmats made from bamboo to go along with your natural and earthy theme.
- A lot of towels – Towels are an unforgettable yet underappreciated part of any spa experience. However, you can’t just get any towel from Walmart. If your budget allows it, get the premium, high-quality towels made from Egyptian cotton. Get a bunch of them in different sizes and fold them neatly into stacks on a display cabinet inside the bathroom.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you implement these changes to convert your bathroom into a dream home spa right now. It may take a bit of effort, but nothing beats the relaxation this small paradise will bring you after a hard day’s work.